The Academic Information Center is proud to be the leading Israeli center for writing analytical literature reviews focusing on education, teaching and learning.
Our reviews incorporate inquiries and analyses of various aspects of a given topic, benchwork comparative analyses of several models, as well as leading trends and reforms in education.
Our reviews are intended to assist policy makers in basing novel policies on existing data and knowledge.
We are pleased to serve a diverse clientele, including the Ministry of Education, presidents of academic colleges of education, NGO’s and private companies.
An analytical literature review summarizes research papers, research reports, curricula, guidelines, and models in the specific topic. It includes an abbreviated summary of the relevant literature review, alongside an examination of specific questions raised by the clients.
Our team is diligent in finding updated studies and in connecting to a wide international network of investigators of teacher education.
Our team consists of:
- Experienced Ph.D. holders who serve as academic and content editors, all of whom have ample experience in academic writing. The content editor is in charge of search and retrieval of data and bibliography; personal communications with leading researchers; comparative analysis and summary of main findings.
- An expert in the field that has studied the topic.
- Information specialists who provide the bibliography.
- International academic data bases.
We provide the following services to our international clientele:
- Translation of our previously published reviews.
For an updated list please follow the link https://mofet-web.macam.ac.il/international/information-center/reviews/
- Purchasing a new literature review, tailored to your own needs
Please feel free to contact us and receive a price quote – we will be happy to work with you!